Wednesday, February 08, 2006



Attitudes was awesome as usual. This time around, however, it was even more awesome than last time because the Silent Press stayed at the hotel with us. We partied hard and long into the night, well after everyone at the show had gone home. Members of Barrow, as well as other random people, hung out as well---good times. I love Pizza Huts that are open 'til 3 in the morning. Like the one across the street from the Holiday Inn we stayed at.

So I was standing outside the hotel with some people in front of our room and Carl came out through the sliding door and I looked down and noticed that the bottom of his shirt was on fire. This took a few seconds to register, and then I calmly said, "Carl, you're on fire." Carl didn't seem to care all that much, so I proceeded to put him out with my hand. This hurt quite a good deal afterwards, because part of his singed shirt stuck to my palm. It turns out that some guy in the hotel room set him on fire with a lighter because Carl had asked him to. Carl denies requesting it.

Later on, Carl decided that his shirt was uneven with only one side burnt, so he decided to light the other side on fire as well, just to balance it out.

To those of you in Fredericksburg: so sorry we had to cancel at the last minute! I hate canceling shows, especially last minute like that, but Jeremy was hoping his voice would get better and it didn't. A decent emphasis in our show rests on the Jeremy's ability to sing, and if he can't do that, then we got problems. Hopefully we'll make it down that way again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home