Saturday, December 03, 2005

Starr Hill Music Hall . . . what a great venue. Thanks to everyone who came out, the turnout was awesome and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Don't forget, we're playing there again on December 14th. It's a UVA Children's Hospital/Locks of Love benefit, starts at 7:00 and costs $6 at the door. BUT if you donate your hair then you get in for free. That's the word on the street anyways. Jeremy told the audience last night that after every song we will be cutting off a lock of Nathan's hair. I don't think Nathan had agreed to this beforehand.

I'm sure it's a sacrifice he'll be willing to make. Plus it'll be funny.

I'm blown away once again by our Harrisonburg friends and their support for us. So many people from Harrisonburg drove down last night to see us, and it was so nice to see some familiar faces in the crowd. You know who you are.

Jason, thanks for staying to the end and letting Jeremy talk . . . hahaha.

Dan and Charles (Monkey) . . . always good to see you guys.

MARTIN--thanks for coming with us man. It was fun. SPEAKING OF WHICH, everyone make sure to read the Harrisonburg Daily News Record next week . . . the article is supposed to run on Saturday (Dec 10) I believe. See my ugly mug in the paper, for shizzle.

Friday, December 9th. House Party, Harrisonburg. More info coming.

LOVE.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

Friday house show.

http://users.adelphia.net/~houseodoom/#

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home