Tuesday, November 15, 2005




Sweet show on Friday. Thank you Attitudes Bar and Grille . . . you know how to treat a band right. Seriously.


Shapiro played third, and only played 6 songs (same ones as Galaxy Hut last weekend). Went back to our hotel room to refresh ourselves, and then back to Attitudes (which is attached the the hotel) to sell some merch . . . eventually decided to go swimming in the indoor pool at around 1:30 a.m. I asked the desk lady if she could open it up for us and she curtly told me that it closed at 10 p.m.






But then we went around the other side of the pool and found out that the door wasn't locked. We probably got in a good 2-3 minutes of swimming before being kicked out.


Swimming causes hunger. We walked across the road to a Pizza Hut that stays open until around 3:00 a.m. Personal pans and breadsticks all around.

I got up the next morning to drive to VMI to present that Shakespeare paper. I was really tired but it went well. I won "Best Paper in Session" and got to defend my feminist reading of Romeo and Juliet against a girl who presented a paper arguing the exact opposite reading of the play.

Thanks to Corey for the pictures.

10 Comments:

Blogger Indie Jake said...

holy crap, was that spam? spam for a hunting supplies site? I guess it's true... everyone is online now.

anyway, you rock.

-jb.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry there were no good pics of you, but screencaps rarely make for good pictures :)

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi john. I was looking for hunting blinds related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a hunting blinds site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Check it out when you can :)

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog john. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for hunting blinds related information and found your site. I have a hunting blinds site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there john, I was just browsing, looking for deer hunting supplies related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a deer hunting supplies site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog john. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for deer hunting related information and found your site. I have a deer hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there john, I was just browsing, looking for hunting related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog john. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for deer hunting equipment related information and found your site. I have a deer hunting equipment site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi john. I was looking for hunting related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a hunting site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Check it out when you can :)

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi john, very unique blog you have! I was looking for rifles related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a rifles site. You can find info on everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please visit and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home