Christmas came and went, like always, and we are just getting back into the swing of things. We played the Galaxy Hut on Saturday night with Andy Zipf and Mark Dignam, and the place was filled to capacity--standing room only. Andy and Mark were both impressive vocalists and guitarists. We rolled back into Harrisonburg at around 3:30 a.m.
EMU and JMU's school started again today. Me, I'm taking a snowboarding class for 2 1/2 weeks. My real classes don't start up 'til the 23rd or something. Lucky me. I just have to try not to break my leg or something.
I had a dream last night about driving the wrong direction on Rt. 33 as I was trying to get to Massenutten Ski Resort for the first day of class, and I ended up over the Shenandoah Mountain and halfway to Canaan Valley before realizing my mistake.
This Friday at Common Grounds . . . be there. Also, Jeremy tells me that on February 3rd at attitudes, we are playing once again with our tour buddies the Silent Press. Needless to say, I'm getting excited now . . .
EMU and JMU's school started again today. Me, I'm taking a snowboarding class for 2 1/2 weeks. My real classes don't start up 'til the 23rd or something. Lucky me. I just have to try not to break my leg or something.
I had a dream last night about driving the wrong direction on Rt. 33 as I was trying to get to Massenutten Ski Resort for the first day of class, and I ended up over the Shenandoah Mountain and halfway to Canaan Valley before realizing my mistake.
This Friday at Common Grounds . . . be there. Also, Jeremy tells me that on February 3rd at attitudes, we are playing once again with our tour buddies the Silent Press. Needless to say, I'm getting excited now . . .


1 Comments:
hi. can i say that you were pretty much *amazing* on friday. oh yea, and you should go solo with the rapping.
-jen
Post a Comment
<< Home