Sunday, December 18, 2005

As I sit here on a lazy Sunday, I must convey how much appreciation I have for people who would lop off their hair and donate it to Locks of Love. So many of you all did that last Wednesday at Starr Hill, and we're privileged to have been able to provide a bit of background music for you while you did . . .

Shapiro is pretty much taking it easy until after Christmas, when we will start the shows up once again. Nathan has been working like a madman on the Christmas musical he wrote, and his last performance was today. So that's a load off his mind for sure. For those of you that missed it, it was amazing. Nathan wrote the whole 90 minute play (including the music), and performed the main part himself, all while practicing/playing shows with Shapiro and working two jobs. The play itself was hilarious and moving. This kid has talent.

So what's he doing in Shapiro, right? Har-de-har.

I really don't want to start screening the comments left on this blog site, but if these freaking "Deer Hunting Supply" spam comments don't cease, I think I'm going to have to. Hey, advertise somewhere else, will you?

Well, I'm going to go pop in a delicious Lean Cuisine dinner and talk on my sweet new Cingular Wireless Cell Phone. Happy Holidays . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger -:-Y-:- said...

shapiro=amazing.
you=amazing in shapiro.
thus, you=amazing.
sincerely,
a local just-outside-of-hburg fan.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home