Monday, May 08, 2006

Finally . . . done with school for the semester. Jeremy and Carl both graduated.

So what's in store for Shapiro? Mind-blowing awesomeness.

Well, at least some summer touring and album writing/recording . . .

We're heading to New York in two weeks, perhaps playing in Philly on the way up, so check the websites for updates. This summer I am going to Europe for a month with some friends to backpack around and explore. You know, adventure stuff. It should be fun, given that I don't run out of money halfway through the trip.

I should have taken up a collection. A "Send John out of the US" collection. I'm sure lots of people would have contributed to that fund.

Summer touring will tentatively be for a week in July and a few weeks in August. We will update the websites accordingly as we know more details.

I will also try to post on here some during my traverse in the mother country, so hopefully that will prove to be at least somewhat amusing reading to y'all.

Oh, and thanks to the tons of people that came to the last Harrisonburg show at EMU! And sorry about the sloppiness of Shakira . . . it was hard to read that lyric sheet after they turned on the psycho-lights.

1 Comments:

Blogger john said...

btw...search "Shapiro" on youtube.com for some clips from the EMU show. And thanks to whoever posted them on there.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home