Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I´m currently in Valencia, Spain, getting ready to head to Madrid for two days. Spain is amazing; people are friendly and easygoing and there´s a general excitement in the air which I believe has a lot to do with the World Cup. I did not realize how big of a deal the World Cup was until I got to Europe. Even the McDonalds over here have TVs in them so employees and customers can watch the game. Walking down the street in Barcelona, I could hear cheers erupting nearly simultaneously from all over the street when a team would score a goal.

Last night I ate paella at around 12:30 a.m. in a restaraunt. Paella originated here in Valencia. It was delicious. In Spain they do not eat dinner until around 9 or 10 p.m. I also drank beer from cans I bought out of a vending machine.

Shapiro is going to be busy as soon as I get back. Check myspace.com/shapiro for updates. Playing all over the place. Also going to be recording . . . this is an exciting time for us.

Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home