Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well, shows are piling up for October like traffic on I-495 North in DC during rush hour. Yeah, that's a lot of shows.

OK so maybe it's not that many, but it feels like it, especially considering that we all have jobs, I'm still in school, and we're trying to write a full-length album.

The Galaxy Hut was fun as usual, but next time we play in DC I'm hoping it's an all-ages show, or at least 18+. Sorry to all the people who wanted to come but couldn't.

We are continuing to make rough tracks of new material. The latest song we recorded is in 5/4, and it's challenging to play but once it's polished up I think it's going to be a pretty sweet tune.

"Ah, that's one sweet tune." Dr. Sachs, eat your heart out.

Oh, and thanks to a Dover, DE fan who created this clever picture. I personally think this should be the cover of our new CD:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home